I often wonder which memories will stick with me over the years and how intact or embellished they will be...
I hope these are two of them!
Monday (my one and only easy morning) I was lounging (ha!) in my bed just past 7:30. At least one child was already in my room and I could hear everyone else stirring. I glimpsed a head full of blonde hair walking around my hair and rolled over to say good morning to Katie. Um, NOT Katie! That's right... 20 month old Claire can escape. With ease! She is sooooooo proud of herself. Oi vey.
Every night after prayers everyone gets a chance to thank Jesus for something or to ask him for something. Every night, no matter what kind of day we have had, whether I've just been cuddling with John or screaming at him about his unacceptable choices, he thanks Jesus for his sweet, wonderful Mommy and Daddy. My heart melts every time.
7.30
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment