Claire took 15 steps in a row yesterday! She is going to catch those big kids soon. Katie and John are just as excited about it as are Claire and I. It is so much fun to watch. She walks with such glee. Giggle, giggle, step. Giggle, giggle, step. She falls down and she pops back up again to try a few more.
Claire is very fond of telling the dogs BACK when I am commanding them to to move back and down/stay at meal times. She may have crossed the line when she was sitting in her highchair waiting for lunch and watching me squat down at Allison's level and explain why she would be spending the next few minutes on the naughty spot. When I stood to prepare lunch and Allison began to wiggle, Claire pointed straight at Allison and shouted BACK! BACK! BACK!
Allison, starting a phone conversation with Spence - Hi Daddy, this is your Sweet Roja talking. Melts my heart... :)
7.30
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment