Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My 4th


Thanks Laura!

I've been tagged so now I must share with you my 4th photo in my 4th album on my hard drive.

It was taken in February 2007. Katie, John, Allison, Spence and I were outside enjoying the mild Texas winter. Oh how I long for those winters again! Spence insisted on a game of football with the entire family. (Well, not so much insisted... He just wanted to make sure John becomes a well rounded boy. Evidently we were doing too much arts, crafts and cooking for Spence's taste!) Katie looks like she has 2 black eyes. I suspect she had a cold. My kiddos always get those dark circles when they have colds and ear infections. Looking back at the old photo I realize how alike she and Claire look.

What a fun memory. Really, thanks Laura!

Molly, Stephanie, Hauvala & Jenn O - TAG, your turn!

1 comment:

l and h said...

I miss those Texas winters, also! Hard to believe that's been two years now. Harry had just returned from Iraq.