Do you remember the show? It was a family favorite when I was growing up. I think they should resurrect it...
Today Spence was promoted. The ceremony was small and understated just as Spence would have everything if it were always his decision. Katie, John and Allison are certain that it is Spence's birthday. Why else would there be cake and a party? Indeed, the helicopter cake was the highlight of the day for them.
During COL Merkel's brief remarks he reminded me of one of Spence's stories from last summer...
There he was, CPT Anderson... Driving the visiting General, the current brigade commander and the incoming brigade commander around the installation. Quiet, keeping to himself... He checked the rear view mirror and frowned. A moment later he checked the mirror again. After the second glance he nonchalantly announced, "I think I'm being pulled over." He slowed a bit and was forced to say, "Yep, I'm being pulled over."
Ouch!
Congratulations Spence! We love you! :)
7.30
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment